Parma Union Cemetery Corporation
Sec.-Treas: Christine B. Fuller, 85 Hogan Point Road, Hilton,
NY 14468, 585-392-8386
Board of Trustees: Thomas Burger, Ronald Carlton, Carl Decker,
Lance Fuller, Larry Speer, Douglas Speer, Willard Kirchgessner
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Planting of shrubs, bushes, rose bushes, or trees on graves is not allowed.
- NO NEW EDGING OR BORDERS OF ANY MATERIAL,
plastic or artificial flowers, plastic ornaments, stones, or chips are allowed,
unless previously installed. This is a
safety hazard as these can be hurled through the air by lawn mowers and
strike visitors or workers, therefore THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
- THE CEMETERY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY for any decorative
items that are damaged, lost, misplaced, or stolen.
- Planting is permitted at the HEAD of the grave next to the stone or
monument or marker ONLY. The area must not exceed the length of the stone
and only extend out from the front of the stone 12 inches. Where overgrown
plantings exists, THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THEM.
- Withered flowers must be removed. THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
- WARNING!! GLASS CANNOT BE USED above or below the ground for flowers.
This is a serious safety hazard to all concerned. THE CEMETERY RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO REMOVE IT.
- All urns, crocks, and annuals are to be removed by October 30th or before
if you're placing holiday wreaths or blankets before the above mentioned
date. THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE urns, crocks, and annuals
by October 30th.
- Holiday wreaths and blankets must be staked securely and are to be removed
by April 1st. If they are found blowing around the Cemetery or not removed
by April 1st, THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THEM.
- American or fraternal flags may be placed on graves for Memorial Day.
If the flags become faded or tattered, THE CEMETERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
REMOVE THEM after July 4th.
- PLEASE place your trash in the trash toters/cans provided or take it
with you. PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD HEAVY OR OBJECTIONAL
ITEMS such as sod or dead animals in the toters/cans. Please discard over
the edge of the ravine at the North end of the cemetery.
- CAUTION! Do not use wire to secure wreaths or decorations to the stones
or monuments as they leave a permanent rust stain.
- All reasonable effort will be made to provide access in the winter.
In severe winter conditions, the driveways will not be plowed and entry
to the Cemetery is prohibited.
- When visiting the Cemetery, DO NOT BLOCK any of the driveways and please
be courteous to everyone visiting the Cemetery.
Parma Union Cemetery Corp., Board of Trustees.
Click here to download PDF